23.12.12

Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2013





ph. Style.com

The Proenza pre-fall collection for 2013 basically encapsulates everything I'm obsessed with: metallics, grungy print, drop-waisted baggy silhouettes, more baggy silhouettes, embellished clutches, holographics, and weird pointy shoes that end mid-foot before re-emerging at the heel.

I also really enjoy how the current hair trend now seems to be that I-don't-own-a-comb-or-a-hairdryer look (a look that Alexa Chung embodies with much disheveled finesse), which should really clue you in on how I present my hair to the world every day. 


2 comments:

  1. I WOULD KILL FOR THOSE PANTS! HI TWINNIEPOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest