21.12.12

Welcome to the Rest of Your Life


"What if nobody showed up at Armageddon?"
- C.R. Strahan



I woke up today expecting fire and brimstone and possibly news of Hitler's resurrection, but as of 11am UTC+8 time, I am pleased to report that none of these things have transpired. I'm pretty sure that means we're good for at least a couple more days.

Also, in case you were wondering: given that the Apocalypse seems to be running a little late, my list of essentials from yesterday still looks pretty essential today.

... I should probably take advantage of this opportunity and stockpile.

Here's some more stuff that I want à la  3.1 Phillip Lim.


Don't look at me with those condescending eyes.

I don't want to leave this Earth harboring the regret of never being decisive enough to procure a single item with a Phillip Lim label on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO THERE! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read, love and appreciate every last written morsel you send my way, bless your little heart.

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest